Alchemy started out as an idea between Anne and Nicole in the backyard of a New Orleans Wine Bar. Spend a minute with anybody who works here and you’ll know what we’re all about. Affordable, place driven delicious wines, beers and ciders made by families who care a great deal about what it is they’re putting in the bottle. Grab your own bottle out of our coolers or off our racks with over 75+ wines and 50+ beers to choose from. The possibilities are endless.
Nicole is a co-owner, operator and level one Sommelier for Alchemy Wine & Beer. Her background and experience allow her to get along with nearly everyone she meets. Nicole is no stranger to adventure: she lived in Italy for a short time and was once robbed while dancing in the streets of Salvador, Brazil. A western New York native, Nicole most recently moved to the Village of Hamburg with her husband and son.
Anne is a co-owner, operator and level one Sommelier for Alchemy Wine & Beer. She is an accomplished traveler with global experience, having been to 13 countries and married to her husband in two of them (Laos and Canada). Anne was born and raised in the Village of Hamburg and couldn’t be more excited to invest back into the business community. She loves ice cream and her dog, Winston, and wishes she could have her own talk show.
- An enviable by the bottle selection of wines from California, France, Spain, New York and South America.
- Bottle averages of only $35 making it possible to enjoy a high quality bottle of wine in a full service bar and restaurant setting without breaking the bank.
- A glass pour program featuring over a dozen seasonal selections rotating monthly.
- An on-premises retail Wine Shop with a killer lineup of unique Old and New World selections.
- Monthly curated wine club programs. See Alchemy Wine Club for details.
- Stem club memberships. Your own personalized wine glass kept behind the bar to use for indulgence every time you come in.
- High quality prosecco on tap. Always. With the addition of draft rose, cider and other bubbles rotating quarterly.
- A seasonally rotating charcuterie and shareable plates menu sourced from near and far; including oysters every. single. day
- Live music on our second floor balcony stage. Sometimes on Fridays. Sometimes on Saturdays, we’ll surprise you! Check out our Events calendar for bookings
- Brunch on Sundays including LIVE JAZZ!
- Event accommodations for engagements, showers, bachelorettes and birthdays.
- Unique weekly events like free tastings, education sessions, pairing dinners and activity nights.
- Accommodations for the little ones in your life. Toys, kid friendly menu options, non-silly juice, etc.
- Welcoming of all dogs (leashed in the courtyard).
- A humble, knowledgeable and hilarious staff.